Corinna Essa is known internationally as the go-to person when it comes to social media marketing.
She was raised in Greece and at the age of 17, left to London to study television production
only to have her dreams shattered as she discovered the very unstable nature of the industry and the myth of careers… Made redundant FIVE times by the time she reached her mid-twenties… Corinna decided enough was enough and began her journey online.
Quickly discovering a few powerful strategies that would allow her to leverage the power of social media and the Internet, Corinna started using Twitter to market products. Within 3 weeks, she had replaced her full-time income working only 2 hours a day.
Corinna now owns a social media marketing company helping businesses around the world leverage the power of social media without doing any of the legwork.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why most people forget the strategic plan part of posting on social media
- How to be profitable on social media instead of wasting time
- Corinna shares how different goals mean looking for different metrics
- How to create organic growth on Twitter
- Why your first social media goal can’t be to increase sales
- The best social media platforms if you don’t have an advertising budget
- The guidelines for keeping the right balance of promotional, value and curated content
- Why you only need to master one social media platform
MORE ON CORINNA:
- Laptop Millionaire by Mark Anastasi
- Tweriod.com to find the best posting times for Twitter
- Simply Measured and Sprout Social for tracking everything
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook by Joseph Sugarman
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!
Share this Post