Dr. Sharon Livingston is founder and president of The Livingston Group for Marketing, Inc., a brand marketing research company that implements projective techniques to discover how brands and people interact. Dr. Sharon is also the author of “Get Lost Girlfriend: How I Found Myself When My Best Friend Dumped Me”, a best seller in the Grief and Loss category on Amazon.
With Dr. Sharon’s experience in NLP, hypnosis and other psychological techniques she brings a wealth of experience and data to branding. She’ll teach us how bring the brand archetypes she used with Fortune 500 companies to the average small business so they can enrich their brands.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Dr. Sharon took her nosy bent and turned it into a profession
- She references some of the powerful and large brands she’s worked with, including Band-Aid
- Dr. Sharon explains laddering up to the emotional benefits of a product or brand
- Explaining the reason for focus groups with a case study
- Dr. Sharon talks about treating yourself like a brand
- Why you say features and functional benefits out loud, but don’t verbally say the emotional benefits
- Using inner strengths to help grow our other areas
MORE ON Dr. Sharon:
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!
Share this Post