Four years ago I wrote an article about the three reasons your brand isn’t a thing (yet) and today I’m updating it… because there are still a few great reasons your brand is not a thing even if they’ve changed.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why Daring Greatly is such a great book for entrepreneurs
- All the many things we do as entrepreneurs that requires courage
- Why being the face of your business matters so much
- The “do it anyway” mentality
- Leaning into depth and beauty requires self-love and a purpose
- The question you should ask at your next networking event
- How leaning into your why creates a beautiful ripple effect
- Where to look for advice and approval if you want your business to succeed
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!