As more people step into the online learning industry, we need to ensure we’re putting out GOOD offers. But even with a good offer, there’s no success guarantee. Listen in for three reasons your offer might have failed that have nothing to do with the quality of the offer itself.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The online learning industry is exploding as a result of pandemic life, but it doesn’t mean we have better courses out there
- Why you need more than courage and guts for a successful offer
- The three things to focus on so your offer is more successful on the next go around
- The big problem with a pre-launch runway
- Why you need to enable a visibility plan all the time
- The kind of messaging you want to use to prime your audience for your offer
- How to increase the likelihood your audience will get the results you promise
- How the Pareto Principle applies to launches and the online learning industry
- The importance to your mindset of knowing numbers upfront
TO MARKET YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS:
It’s really hard to navigate the online business world if you don’t know where you are now and where you’re going; the Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!