Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we are discussing the three steps to creating unique client-focused content. Of course, you already know that I am on a mission to get rid of the sleazy content, and this is one way we can do it. So let’s dive in together!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Uncovering the three steps for unique client-focused content
- The importance of knowing your best client intimately (in the least creepy way possible)
- How to tie in personal but relevant stories and make it business relatable
- How to balance the content you want to publish
- Best Client Builder
- Content Dashboard
- #181 How to Show Your Brand in Social Media Content
- Show Up System 2.0
- Be SEEN – The “Work Smarter” Content Multiplier Plan
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!