Social media is all about being social and nobody wants to follow or engage with someone who only takes. Britney covers 3 ways (and maybe even a bonus way!) to strategically add value to your brand and business’s social media accounts.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How this episode was inspired by one of my FB friends’ rant over receiving a low-pay pitch for her in-demand services
- The difference between free content to add value and working for free or “exposure”
- Britney explains how giving your followers a taste of working with you leads to paid clients
- The value of behind the scenes videos
- How to turn your content gold into saveable posts
- Hacking the social media platform algorithms to get more play
- Britney talks about a community offer that gave great results and feedback
- Ideas for your own community offers
- How to add value even when you don’t feel you have value to offer
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Build Your Own Badass Brand Identity, an online workshop teaching emerging entrepreneurs how to love their visual DIY branding.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!