Social media is all about being social and nobody wants to follow or engage with someone who only takes. Britney covers 3 ways (and maybe even a bonus way!) to strategically add value to your brand and business’s social media accounts.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How this episode was inspired by one of my FB friends’ rant over receiving a low-pay pitch for her in-demand services
- The difference between free content to add value and working for free or “exposure”
- Britney explains how giving your followers a taste of working with you leads to paid clients
- The value of behind the scenes videos
- How to turn your content gold into saveable posts
- Hacking the social media platform algorithms to get more play
- Britney talks about a community offer that gave great results and feedback
- Ideas for your own community offers
- How to add value even when you don’t feel you have value to offer
Build Your Own Badass Brand Identity, an online workshop teaching emerging entrepreneurs how to love their visual DIY branding.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!