Shannon Wells, creator of Unlock Your Biz, talks about building confidence, showing up for your business so you aren’t leaving money on the table, and building routines around showing up online.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Shannon’s early path to building confidence and what it required
- Why you need to grow a thick skin early on
- Transferring confidence from one area into your life and using it in another area
- Shannon’s practice of building routines around areas where she needs to grow
- How you can use a routine to gear up for a new “show up” activity
- My story of gearing up for a webinar and the routines I used to drop into the right mindset
- Shannon’s authenticity policy
- Why you owe it to your audience to show up as you
- How to weigh complaints against results
- What personal development and loving yourself will do for your ability to show up for your clients
MORE ON SHANNON:
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!