Speaker InformationBritney Gardner, brand strategist
Britney speaks on a variety of topics from general personal branding to targeted niche topics like
- How to build authority with a personal brand
- Branding beyond the pretty stuff
- The mindset behind showing up
- Positioning yourself in a crowded marketplace and becoming known
- How to rebrand/niche effectively. Plus, do you even need a rebrand?
Please don't feel you need to ask any of these questions. They're meant for guidance and clarity if you don't have a specific purpose in mind already.
- Everyone talks about personal branding, but do we even know what it means?
- I've seen you say, when you get clear you get visible. What do you mean by that?
- What's the difference between a big brand and a regular brand for the solo or small business owner?
- I've got a great logo and brand board, so that means I'm set on branding, right?
- I've got a big why but I don't know how to tell people about it so they understand. How can I fix this?
- Does having a professional photo shoot really matter in today's selfie age? What can it do for me?
- What's the first step for a new business owner in getting good branding? How about someone who's been at it for a few years?
- How does a brand strategist work? How would someone like you get to know me well enough to make my brand unique and attractive?
As a brand strategist, Britney Gardner translates what it feels like to work with you into messaging you will use to build a business full of the best clients for you.
Creator of The Badass Brand and host of The Know, Like & Trust Show podcast, Britney empowers entrepreneurs who are ready to level up.
Brand strategist Britney Gardner helps health + wellness course creators stop being the world’s best-kept secret & translate their method into messaging that makes a difference in more lives.