Britney Gardner, content + marketing strategist
Britney speaks on a variety of topics from content strategy to marketing automation to targeted niche topics like:
- The mindset behind showing up
- Creating consistent content without pulling your hair out
- What to measure in your content beyond the vanity metrics
- Branding beyond the pretty stuff: Positioning yourself in a crowded marketplace and becoming known
- Running a business with young children, without using them as an excuse
- Creating a full-time income on 20 hours a week
Britney can speak for your group or event in person or virtually on a summit, podcast, or guest expert for your program.
Please get in touch with any questions.
Help them buy into you so they buy from you
Making marketing easier in your business
When I interviewed Bob Burg, he had a fantastic media page with suggested questions. While I don’t recall using the exact questions, they gave me a great idea of how he’d respond to things we talked about on my podcast. Consider these questions in the same vein, not as questions you need to ask but as a clarifier for how I’ll talk about content creation and measuring:
- What does measurable content mean? What should I be measuring?
- I’ve seen you say, when you get clear you get visible. What do you mean by that?
- How can I create content that pre-fills my programs and services so I have a steady pipeline?
- How do you balance a full content creation schedule, client work, and everything else on only 20 hours of work a week?
- What’s the best way to balance sales content, personal content, and “free value” content?
- I’ve got a big why but I don’t know how to tell people about it so they understand. How can I fix this?
- Everyone talks about personal branding, but do we even know what it means?
Bio – Medium Length
Few marketers truly marry their creative and analytical sides. With a visual background in photography and graphic design and training under the top copywriters in the country, Britney Gardner pairs that creativity with her strategic mastermind personality as an INTJ and Enneagram 8.
She translates humans (and all their messy feelings) into a visibility plan that makes it easy to show up consistently.
Host of The Know, Like & Trust Show podcast and creator of the BE SEEN Method, she helps online service biz owners craft content that attracts perfect-match clients.
Bio – Short Length
Britney Gardner, host of The Know, Like & Trust Show podcast and creator of the BE SEEN Method, helps online service biz owners craft content that attracts perfect-match clients.
She translates humans (and all their messy feelings) into a measurable, lead-generating visibility plan that makes it easy to show up consistently.