Welcome to today’s episode, today we’re going to be talking about everyone’s favorite topic, Imposter Syndrome, and how you can move through it with action and cure your fears.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The two layers of Imposter Syndrome that we most commonly encounter as business owners
- How consistent visibility will help you show up with more confidence and why content helps cure Imposter Syndrome
- How showing up will help you refine your framework and clearly define your product suite
- Why your mindset is even more important than your skillset
Imposter Syndrome is such a big deal, because as you are up-leveling your skill set, you need to up-level your actual action as well.
All that writing and talking will teach you something important – that you know what you’re doing.
Nothing I have ever taught was developed overnight.
We can all learn a skillset, but unless we learn the mindset, Imposter Syndrome will be here to stay.
You can always become better with written work.
- Content Lab
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- #092 The Brandscaping Method
- #085 Brand Ecosystems and Echo Chambers (Dr. Carol Dweck)
- #146 with Patti Haus
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!