As we enter the close of 2020, it’s time to take a look at companies that are doing an excellent job of delighting their clients–and how the online business industry can take lessons from without entering a “keeping up with the Joneses” war.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why delight should be your focus when it comes to building relationships as an online business
- Swag and welcome gifts are not the only way to add delight–and how they can hurt you if not used strategically
- How the Red Cross went from being the most annoying thing in my life to a little lift in my step throughout the blood donation process
- Acknowledging where your clients are in their learning journey with you encourages them and helps them feel part of the process
- The benefits of treating your clients like people over numbers
- Taking a commodity–tea–and turning it into a buying experience
- Using a sale to increase VIP status
- The seasonal joys of Hallmark movies, and how they apply to your branding strategy as an online business
“Content is one of the easiest ways to help your audience feel like they are your people.” – @britneygardner
“I would do a good service regardless, but it’s so much more fun for me when I know how I’m actually contributing.” – @britneygardner
“If you spend a little time learning what your tools can do for you, you can add perceived value in the client experience, thus adding testimonial opportunities.” – @britneygardner
“How can you acknowledge your clients, shout them out in a way that makes them feel special?” – @britneygardner
“How can you add a little FOMO into your business, like “Hey, I want to be a part of this great thing?”” – @britneygardner
- MemberVault – a learning management system for online businesses
- 5 Business Lessons from Hallmark Christmas movies
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!