As we enter the close of 2020, it’s time to take a look at companies that are doing an excellent job of delighting their clients–and how the online business industry can take lessons from without entering a “keeping up with the Joneses” war.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why delight should be your focus when it comes to building relationships as an online business
- Swag and welcome gifts are not the only way to add delight–and how they can hurt you if not used strategically
- How the Red Cross went from being the most annoying thing in my life to a little lift in my step throughout the blood donation process
- Acknowledging where your clients are in their learning journey with you encourages them and helps them feel part of the process
- The benefits of treating your clients like people over numbers
- Taking a commodity–tea–and turning it into a buying experience
- Using a sale to increase VIP status
- The seasonal joys of Hallmark movies, and how they apply to your branding strategy as an online business
- MemberVault – a learning management system for online businesses
- 5 Business Lessons from Hallmark Christmas movies
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from DIY digital courses for visibility and brand awareness, the Content Lab mastermind, all the way up to done-for-you complete business strategy solutions.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!