Emily King, wealth coach for entrepreneurs, is on the show today. We are going to be diving in and talking about the eight different money archetypes that you can have. Emily is going to share how they apply to your business and your life, plus what you can do to use those strengths and weaknesses for up leveling your success.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What Emily would say to those who have pre-conceived notions about money
- The different money personality types and how you can use yours in your business
- Playing with the strength side and shadow side of your archetype
- Meshing your money blocks and your upper limits to fix your relationship to money overall
- The best way to take your money personality and what you know about your clients to create a strategized action
- Remembering that mindset and manifestation takes action.
“There’s no one size fits all when it comes to money.”
“All of us need money to survive, so we might as well have a good relationship with it.”
“We’re not all meant to make money in the same way.”
“Knowing your money personality can help you pinpoint your money blocks and help find solutions for them.”
“Allow yourself to be perfectly imperfect and take the action.”
More on Emily king:
Emily’s website | Emily’s Instagram
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!