Jeany Park is the CEO and Co-Founder of Compass Rose Video. She specializes in Video Marketing for the savvy Entrepreneur and Business Owner, helping them to leverage the most important, hot new tool in Content Marketing: Video. Previously, Jeany had a 15 year career as an actress, and now gets to combine her experience being on camera talent with her life coach training, to help Entrepreneurs & Business Owners get visible, boost their confidence, and most importantly, to explode their revenue!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How feeling exposed is the first go-to for newer entrepreneurs talking about themselves
- Jeany talks about how video pushes vulnerability even further than photography
- A few lighting and angle tips that anyone can employ to look better on video
- Jeany talks about all the “am I ______ enough” thoughts most entrepreneurs go through
- We talk about Brené Brown’s vulnerability work as it applies to video
- You can admit when you make a mistake. We don’t communicate perfectly in regular life, so it’s okay to be normal on video
- Presenting the best version of yourself doesn’t need to involve perfection
- Jeany talks about how sometimes good enough is truly good enough.
- How you know you’re onto the right idea
- Your business persona can be fluid and bleed into your personal life a little bit
- Jeany discusses how real vulnerability is engaging on social media
- When bringing in your personal life to your business, tie it in to business lessons
MORE ON JEANY PARK:
- Daring Greatly
- Chef’s Table
- No Brainer Video Marketing Strategy Training
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
- The Alchemist
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!