Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we are discussing three different methods you can apply to your business for automated content creation. I will be sharing some of the best practices and resources I use, as well as their advantages and disadvantages, so you have clear guidelines when deciding what is good for your business.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Three different kinds of content automation you can apply in your business
- Best practices of repurposing and curating content
- The pros and cons of repurposing your content
- The importance of hiring a dedicated employee or content VA
- The pros and cons of outsourcing content tasks to your VA
- How to use AI tools for content creation and deciding if its right for you
- Business During a Crisis #190
- The Unhealthy Side of Content Creation #199
- The Showup System
- Crawl IQ
- The Content GPS Intensive
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!