Today we are going to talk all about being intentional. I’m not a “new year, new me” person, but I do feel like at the beginning of a new year there is a lot of intentionality, goal setting, and system integration which I am all here for. So let’s talk about being intentional with your content!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Why you have to be intentional with your content, especially if you’re a heart-centered entrepreneur
- The update to Britney’s content landing formula and the two questions you need to ask yourself regarding your content
- A steady flow of cash vs. big cash jump periods and how to know what’s right for you
- Why you shouldn’t aim for viral content if you need new clients
- The three steps to signing new clients
- Focusing on the things you can control to create attainable goals in your business
Your content isn’t a maybe, it’s about you making money.
It isn’t optional to create content creation in today’s age.
The viral content is not the content that’s going to bring you a ton of clients.
Visibility, plus strategy, plus consistency equals money.
Unless you are addressing a problem your clients have or you are delivering a result that they do want and haven’t yet achieved, you will not keep their attention
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!