Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we will be talking about the importance of creating benchmarks and building a measurement marketing system for your business. I will also share a few significant examples to understand this crucial business strategy better.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How to build a great personal, authentic brand
- How to measure your brand awareness
- Why measuring the results is important for making better marketing decisions
- How to implement an on-brand, well messaged social media strategy
- How to be original in today’s saturated online space
- Why failure is good for learning
- How to create your own marketing benchmarks
- Podcast Content Inc with Joe Pulizzi
- Podcast Unthinkable with Jay Acunzo
- Jay Acunzo – Why We Cling to Conventional Wisdom (and How to Break Free)
- Visibility Accelerator
- Content Measurement Dashboard
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!