Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we are discussing the rules of writing the perfect email subject lines and how to rebuild your email subject line strategy. Then, I will go a little deeper into a few of my best-performing subject lines and why I’ve chosen them. I hope this episode will be helpful in increasing your open and click rates!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Revealing a few simple rules for writing better email subject lines
- The importance of knowing your audience if you want a better open rate
- Examples of a few of my best subject lines
- Why you have to think strategically about your email subject lines
- # 183 – Benchmarks: You Have To Start Somewhere
- # 63 – How to Craft an Authority Opinion
- Content Measurement Dashboard
- Biz GPS Marketing Intensive Strategy
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!