After a year of deep market research into my best client, I came up with interesting results: people say they know branding is your message, but still really think it’s just your colors and logos. I dive into the WHY of this in this episode.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why you need a brand even if you can’t define what branding is (and why you’re in good company if you’re in that second boat)
- What branding can do for your business growth
- Where “branding basics” like your colors and logos fall into the reality of branding a small business
- The importance of market research in understanding your audience and your best client
- The three fundamental truths of visibility in the online business world
- How to move out of the bootstrapping stages
- What you need to know whether your DIYing your brand or hiring it out
- Next steps if you want to move beyond the basics
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!