Podcast visibility expert (and hater of robotic pitches) Angie Trueblood and I talk about using podcasts as a strategy to build your personal brand.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How Angie found herself in the podcast business by leaning into her strengths
- Why you can really damage your brand by not pitching yourself in an aligned way
- The key things you should include in a podcast pitch so both you and the host benefit
- Why trying to get on competitors’ podcasts is a bad idea
- How to make it really easy for a podcast host to book you onto their show
- Once you learn how to effectively pitch a podcast, you can apply it to other visibility avenues.
- Avoiding presumptive language and giving the reader an out
- Angie’s go-to ways to find podcasts in the chosen niche
MORE ON ANGIE:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!