How your brand ecosystem can work as an echo chamber for like-minded clients, the pitfalls of an echo chamber, and how consistency is always the basis of the know, like and trust factor.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Learning loop feedbacks and echo chambers
- What a learning mindset is and how it applies to entrepreneurs
- How the Law of Averages works with an echo chamber
- A few personal stories about spending more time on social media and seeing perspectives outside your normal influence
- How to set up a brand ecosystem that acts a beneficial echo chamber
- The danger zone of putting out sporadic content that’s not supporting your brand themes and message
- Your brand as an ecosystem, where everything is related and affects everything else
- What to do when you’re messaging consistently but still not gaining traction in your business
- How a brand ecosystem works with examples from this podcast
- Building a brand ecosystem that nurtures your audience
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- The Show-Up System
- Stop Losing Clients
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!