Elicia Putnam takes 16 years of brand agency experience and brings it to the female solopreneur realm with affordable and timely websites. Her catchy of tagline of websites for less than $500 in less than 5 days is enough to catch interest in Brand Genie, a new startup making a splash with solopreneurs.
Branding is no longer the sole domain of the companies with big budgets. With Brand Genie, branding is fun, easy, and affordable. Our motto is that We Believe In Brands – and that everyone should have access to the power of a beautifully crafted brand. In particular, they should have a website that uniquely and authentically expresses who they are. By working with Brand Genie, women business owners are given wings to fly.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Elicia and I discuss the importance of “pretty” in the branding world
- She tells her origin story and she moved from a 40K minimum client investment branding agency to a small startup
- How to balance branding foundations and “pretty” ideas
- Brand Genie’s process of deciphering their client’s brand
- Why your origin story draws in the best clients for you and builds your KLT factor
- Elicia tells a story about why it’s important to ensure your brand is what YOU want
MORE ON ELICIA:
- Traction: Get a grip on your business
- The Ten Faces of Innovation: IDEO’s Strategies for Defeating the Devil’s Advocate and Driving Creativity Throughout Your Organization
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Music | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!