AJ Wilcox is a long-time digital marketing fanatic who found surprising, early success with LinkedIn Ads. He started B2Linked, a LinkedIn Ads-specific agency in 2014. He’s a ginger, triathlete, and lover of experiences. He & his wife live in Utah with their 4 kids, and his company car is a gokart.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How AJ first found LinkedIn and began exploring it in college
- The day the digital marketing expert started taking LinkedIn ads seriously
- The differences between LinkedIn’s ads platform and Facebook’s ads platform
- AJ shares a case study on a LinkedIn ads success
- How to stand out on LinkedIn and create an attractive profile
- The difference in LinkedIn’s average user
- How to build your KLT factor on your profile in creative ways
MORE ON AJ:
- AJ’s course on becoming a pro at LinkedIn ads
- Drive by Daniel Pink
- Social Media Marketing Podcast with Michael Stelzner
- The KLT interview with Gavin Zuchlinski
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!