TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The self-care and morning routine trends and bandwagon every has jumped on over the last few years
- How relaunching my business is my self-care
- The three reasons branding is self-love
- Why defining how you’re going to show up in this world, choosing the ways to apply it, and making that the foundation of your business is the best way to begin and the best way to relaunch when you’re stagnant
- The four questions you need to be able to answer to know you have a well-defined brand
- Who are you and what do you stand for?
- Who can you best serve that no one else can serve as well?
- How do you serve them–what problem can you best solve for them?
- What are the three things you want to be known for?
- How to reach out for help if you don’t know how to answer these questions
- The easiest way to do business
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!