Today I’m talking to Danielle Louise Ross. Danielle is an actress turned marketing coach and nationally-recognized speaker, and co-founder of Brand You Business, a coaching and education company that supports superstar solopreneurs in building a thriving business based on self-expression, service and freedom.
Often referred to as an “honest and real” marketer, a nurturing coach, and recently “a great talent”, by best-selling author and speaker Michael Port, Danielle loves showing talented, passionate professionals that client attraction can be a fun, authentic expression of who you are.
On today’s show, Danielle discusses the common myths about branding for entrepreneurs and how they can take advantage of branding to gain better clients, faster.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Danielle shares her perspective on marketing and branding and why they go hand in hand.
- She describes the common myths about branding and how they can take advantage of branding to gain better clients faster.
- Danielle suggests you educate yourself about building a better brand or seek out outside help from experts to help you spot where your brand disconnects are so you can get more business.
- Branding is an organic process.
- Fear can lead us to create more steps than necessary in the branding process.
- Danielle gives us some starting points to help us express your uniqueness.
- She says in order to be a client attraction magnet, you need to be consistent and clarify your message.
- Danielle teaches how to utilize speaking, to bottle up your brand, to be that walking billboard for yourself, to lead with value and to be able to inspire premium sales as a result.
MORE ON DANIELLE:
Danielle’s free gift: Step by Step to Six Figures by Sharing Your Message
SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES
Give us a Rating & Review
The Ignite Your Brand Quickfire Challenge
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!