Accountant Danielle Hayden gives an overview of the numbers every entrepreneur needs to know, including when it makes sense to invest heavily in your business.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Danielle’s motivation in working with entrepreneurs and accounting
- How to approach financials and daunting tasks
- Ways to step around the “it takes money to make money” myth
- Why getting started and being scrappy not only saves money, it informs your future branding
- Which numbers to pay attention to in each season of business you’re in
- How to make the decision on how much to invest back into your business
- Why it’s important for women, in particular, to take control of their finances
MORE ON DANIELLE:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!