Gavin Zuchlinski is the founder of Acuity Scheduling, the slickest way for businesses to automate and manage their appointments online, allowing clients to schedule themselves. Gavin is a selfprofessed tech geek and espresso maniac (a word he does not used lightly) who wholeheartedly
believes in that business should be fun.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Gavin tells how began Acuity Scheduling for his mother
- We discuss the balance of engineering and snarkiness that makes up Acuity’s interface
- How being the boss means you get to set the culture
- Gavin’s choice of copywriter started as his client: proof that being nice to customer support is lucrative!
- Why seeing customer support as human is the key to being both fun and service-oriented
- Personal ads as resumes and how Gavin’s team is super fun because of it
- How Gavin trains a remote team
MORE ON Gavin:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!