Tasha Marie is a mindset and empowerment coach helping career-driven women create more fulfillment and manifest their desires. She has her doctorate in leadership and certifications in positive psychology. She is an avid oat milk vanilla latte drinker, loves writer and obsessed with traveling.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tasha talks about losing her identity after leaving the life of an athlete
- We discuss the eye-opening moment she left her dream job, and what mental shifts she went through to come to that decision.
- Why you need to believe in your uniqueness, even if you can’t define it yet
- How Tasha reframes her doubts into questions of helping others
- The best way to get over your fear of being seen live
- Why vulnerability is king in the online space
- What to remember when you do receive criticism
- Tasha recommends some of the reading that has made an impact on her journey
- We talk about a quote I found, and how it’s shaping my relationships with people different than me
MORE ON TASHA:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch by Denise Thomas-Duffield
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- A Message of Love by S G Ruddy
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT:
Build Your Own Badass Brand Identity is an evergreen workshop teaching you how to build all the brand visuals you need to start showing up the way you desire. From logos to brand style guides, Britney teaches you how to DIY your way to a badass brand identity.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!