Stacey Brown Randall has one focus in life. To help business owners avoid business failure. She knows – she’s been there, done that and has the t-shirt.
What Stacey learned when her first business failed – and through years of researching successful business owners – is now what is making all the difference with her current business’ success. And she is sharing all of her secrets.
Her online programs and live coaching provide a blueprint to follow to take control of your referrals, your client experience, your business and your days. As a business growth accelerator, Stacey focuses on helping solo-preneurs and small business owners make more money and find more time.
She is a three-time entrepreneur, certified productivity and time efficiency coach, has a background in sales and marketing, is an adjunct professor, and aspiring author.
Stacey received her Master’s in Organizational Communication and is married with three kids, an 8-year-old son and 6-year-old daughter. She and her husband also welcomed the newest member to their family a year ago as they have the privilege of raising their 8-year-old nephew.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Stacy tells us the story of how she got started in business coaching and how she discovered the power of referrals in business.
- She discusses why she is a gatherer not a hunter when it comes to cultivating new business
- Stacy talks about the three “Platinum ReferralPrinciples” that can’t be disregarded to build your business.
- She describes her 3 Platinum Principles which is 1)Must be all about them, 2)Must be authentic to you, 3) Must keep you top of mind.
- Why you cannot confuse marketing, branding or promotion with referrals.
- She discusses why it’s so important to create touch points, experiences and moments that keep you top of mind.
- Stacy mentions that a business sustained by referrals makes more money, has more time and saves more money.
MORE ON STACY:
- 4 Reasons Why You Don’t Get Referrals – Free Download
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!