Alyssa J Gavinski is a graphic designer who has not only design and web conversion skills, but has spent the last year and a half working through her mindset to achieve some pretty spectacular goals. We talk about everything from money to homepage design that attracts your ideal client and end with some stellar advice about setting yourself up for the income you dream of.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Alyssa talks about her journey from a medical career to intense motherhood to graphic design
- The beauty of an evolving brand and business
- How being uncomfortable in your brand can prevent a successful business
- Alyssa and I discuss the right reasons to rebrand
- How Alyssa deals with indecisive clients
- Alyssa’s take on the KLT factor and how that affects her client booking process
- We talk about the anatomy of good homepage design.
- Alyssa’s take on mindset for the entrepreneur, and it’s exponentially increased her bottom line
- The #1 mindset boost in Alyssa’s life
- I share a story on risk and leadership and how it relates to the entrepreneurial mindset
- Alyssa shares mentorship opportunities for designers
- How Alyssa combats jealousy with compliments
- Alyssa’s method of accomplishing money goals
MORE ON ALYSSA:
- Alyssa’s mentorship
- Get Rich Lucky Bitch
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Music | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
The Ignite Your Brand Quickfire Challenge
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!