Victoria Klein (VK) is a Burnout Mentor, Speaker, + Podcast Host for entrepreneurs who are ready to take their online business up 3 notches while also sleeping 8 hours a night (because work/life balance is not a myth).
Through her no B.S. Behind the Boss Mask podcast, 1:1 customized mentoring, + vibrant speaking events, she’s here to show you how to organize + upgrade your business so you earn more + work smart — while making it all feel like the world’s first calorie-free dessert.
And when she’s not getting her ambitious clients out of their inboxes, you can find her indulging in in-depth conversations, dark chocolate anything, + planning to move to Japan.
Meet your virtual business Yoda + get ready to book that vacation you damn well earned at BehindTheBossMask.com.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- VK talks about how she’s evolved as a burnout mentor
- Why burnout isn’t a requirement for success
- Victoria describes the first step in addressing burnout
- Why making difficult decisions is empowering
- What happens when you say, “I’ll fit it in.”
- The second step in avoiding burnout
- Creating a rough calendar of the you part of your life is a start, and living it gives you more data
- We all want an easy answer to what works best and that’s not possible since we’re all different
- I share a personal example of how life changes affect your values calendar
- Why valuing what makes you feel alive is the best antidote to burnout
- How vibrant and consistent play and don’t play together
- Victoria’s definition of a burnout mentor
- The difference between a coach and a mentor
- Why your mindset is just as important as your strategy
MORE ON VK:
- Behind the Boss Mask podcast
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- Action Without Exhaustion: 3 Steps to Beat Burnout Before it Starts
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Music | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!