Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we will be talking about what to do with your business when a crisis strikes. This episode will help if you prepare on time, and by that, I mean having business systems running and content strategy planned out. Also, maybe the most crucial non-business thing is having some friendly faces by your side. Enjoy!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What to do with your business during a crisis
- A recent personal trauma Britney experienced and how that affected her business
- What you can do to manage yourself during the crisis
- Why relying on your business systems is so important
- The importance of working when the inspiration strikes
- Paring down to what moves the needle in your business
- Knowing how to plan out a content creation strategy
- Why shifting attention to other social media platforms is essential (rather than one only)
- How to build motivation by just looking at someone doing something good
- #147 – Action Cures Fear
- #187 – Building Know, Like & Trust Through Email with Brittany Long
- The Old, New, Borrowed, and Blue Strategy
- Content Measurement Dashboard
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!