This podcast has spent the last year exploring the philosophy of a personal brand, educating other entrepreneurs on the usage of a personal brand, and creating foundation business strategies to succeed in business. But are all those for nothing if you don’t know how to serve your clients’ needs and desires?
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Examples of businesses that don’t use client-attracting messaging
- Why client-attracting messaging is the heart of a service-oriented brand
- How to provide valuable content, from public speaking to blog articles
- When too much info is a good thing and when it’s really too much
- The key to sales and branding
- How to look at past clients that weren’t a great fit
- Why creating the Know, Like & Trust Show was a big check off my list
MORE ON BRITNEY:
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Social Media Simple Start
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!
Share this Post