Hey there, everybody. Today the Know, Like & Trust Show is celebrating its 200th episode. We have shared so many valuable tips and tricks along the way, but I realized we have not spoken about content buckets in a long time. Content buckets are something that can be invaluable to your business and content creation, but there’s not a great free resource out there that I have found on the topics. So today I want to talk about how to create your content buckets so that they work for you and the growth of your business. Tune in for more insights!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Updates on new methods of content bucket creation and content bucket filling
- Why how-to content is not only good for your business but in general for your clients and audience
- The difference between business pillars and content buckets and why Britney chooses three buckets
- What your content buckets need to answer — the why, who, and how of your business
- The easiest way to identify and define your three content buckets and why a three-part message maybe for you
- Why the hallmark of good content is its measurability
- Britney’s three current content buckets and how she created them based on her audience and best clients
- The difference between niching and content buckets and how to overcome the fear of committing to buckets
- How to Create Content Pillars #134
- The Show Up System
- Dr. Michelle Mazur and the Three Word Rebellion
- Jordan Harbinger
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!