Everyone talks about content, some groan about the neverending content creation hamster wheel, and the rare few have a great content plan. If you just hit Q4 and realized you haven’t accomplished what you hoped in 2020, it might be time to look at your visibility plan and change up the kind of content you’re putting out there.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why people have a love-hate relationship with content
- The real reason you want to set up a visibility plan
- What happens when you set up your business so your audience feels seen by you
- What kind of content you want to avoid, and the three types of content you want to include
- Why holding back on your personal beliefs will increase doubt
- Why a visibility plan bridges the gap for audience members who aren’t ready to invest with you
“When you have a visibility plan, when you have a system and a way of creating content, it allows you to be seen so you can build an audience.” – @britneygardner
“If content and marketing are not what you got into business to do, you don’t have to be doing it all the time. You don’t have to be on the hamster wheel of marketing if you set up a visibility plan.” – @britneygardner
“You need to be caring and consistent enough for people to trust you. They need to believe that YOU believe in THEM.” – @britneygardner
“The only way for you to meet your audience where they’re at is to put out content that shifts their long-held beliefs into a place where they see possibility, see how it can benefit their life or situation.” – @britneygardner
“You need to put enough of you, the real you, out there so people can build trust with you as a brand.” – @britneygardner
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!