Everyone talks about content, some groan about the neverending content creation hamster wheel, and the rare few have a great content plan. If you just hit Q4 and realized you haven’t accomplished what you hoped in 2020, it might be time to look at your visibility plan and change up the kind of content you’re putting out there.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why people have a love-hate relationship with content
- The real reason you want to set up a visibility plan
- What happens when you set up your business so your audience feels seen by you
- What kind of content you want to avoid, and the three types of content you want to include
- Why holding back on your personal beliefs will increase doubt
- Why a visibility plan bridges the gap for audience members who aren’t ready to invest with you
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!