Dr. Suzy Cater talks about conversion copywriting on sales pages, websites, and how to alter your message during changing times.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Suzy’s 4 Ps for copy that converts
- How you can inject personality and make your copy read in a way one can visualize
- Suzy’s method of writing with clarity first, personality second
- Why swipe files are important (hint: it’s not for copying!)
- How Suzy does ideal client research and creates a word bank for future copywriting
- The difference between pain-aware and solution-aware potential clients, and how that will affect what kind of website copy you need
- What needs to change during a period of transition
- Why it’s time to lean into your messaging
- What you need to do in conversion copy and why it means addressing every objection
- Why Suzy thinks the pandemic will push out the “bro marketing” tactics
MORE ON SUZY:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!