Life long entrepreneur and founder of The Entrepreneur Unleashed, Patti Keating mentors visionary leaders. She is a masterful coach and an expert at identifying and strategizing the greatest level of success for high achievers. She provides resources and community for powerful change makers who are committed to contribution and driven to make a difference.
It’s her mission to shake up the status quo and eradicate the tolerance of human suffering through the mentorship of high performing entrepreneurs, who are committed to transforming lives and making the impact only they can make.
The goal of her programs is to create shifts in awareness, expand skills and bring these change makers together to collaborate and mastermind.
Patti believes that life is about learning, growing, challenging conventional wisdom and creating a new breed of business success, entrepreneurs who make their own rules, take a stand for their purpose, lead through integrity and make a big impact in the world.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Patti talks about how she began her coaching business.
- Find out why Patti is so focused on using core values as a basis of her coaching business.
- How Patti uses her curiosity about people and finding their top core values to find their money spot for their business to grow and prosper.
- She tells us the ways she discovers her clients core values.
- Patti gives us an example of one client’s core values and thus helped paved the way to find his unique sales position.
- Patti discusses how she takes her client’s personal values map and translates it to the marketplace.
- Patti tells us more about her Find Your Money Spot program and how any entrepreneur can use these skills.
MORE ON PATTI KEATING:
- The Science of Getting Rich – by Wallace Wattles
- Unleashed LIVE event
- Find Your Money Spot
- Patti’s How to Monetize Your Message
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!