Stacey Harris dishes on entrepreneurial pedigree, the difference between employee and entrepreneur mindset
The Stacey Harris is a powerhouse online entrepreneur helping her clients reach rock star status with communities full of raving fans who follow them anywhere. She has a passion for building and being active in communities and teaching folks to use networking to build relationships that grow businesses.
Her passion for rock stars goes back to her roots, she graduated with a degree in audio engineering ready to take the music scene by storm. She quickly started working with an up and coming record label finding bands to sign and feature on their web radio station. Now returning to her web radio roots Stacey is the host of her own show Hit the Mic with The Stacey Harris.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The abrupt change in Stacey’s journey from a virtual assistant company to her current business
- Stacey’s trademark hair as a networking calling card
- Why today’s new wave of business owners don’t need an entrepreneurial pedigree
- Being comfortable with risk
- Stacey’s strategy on chunking down social media time to manageable levels
- Why Buzzfeed quizzes suck your time away
- Learning how to repurpose what you’re already doing to become a valuable resource
- Stacey’s favorite social media platform and her her most engaged platform
MORE ON STACEY:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Music | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
The Ignite Your Brand Quickfire Challenge
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!