Amy Jo, a business coach and marketing strategist for female entrepreneurs, share the journey of her brand, her business pivots, and how she got to where she is today.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Amy Jo’s advice on how to set yourself apart in a crowded niche
- How she transitioned from life coaching to coaching on digital marketing
- Mindset issues around re-evaluating or taking a step back from your business
- How to pull yourself out of a “should” moment
- Amy Jo talks about changing her brandING as she pivoted her business
- How Amy began her Digital Magic membership by pulling in a crew of experts for areas outside her expertise
MORE ON AMY JO:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!