Lori Ann Robinson is a Los Angeles based Fashion Consultant, Speaker and former 4 time Emmy nominated costume designer.
Lori Ann’s talents for style, keen sense of color and fashion have been the foundations of her successful career in fashion and has helped her become a leading expert in helping women and men find their best style, no matter what their body shape and age.
Her fashion superpower is matching YOUR personality, lifestyle and body type with today’s current styles while solving the “I don’t know how to shop or what to buy or what to wear” are challenges everyone faces.
Clients who work with Lori Ann are looking for her help to dress for brand success in their professional and personal lives.
She has appeared on national television, most prominently on Good Morning America, The View and Pure Oxygen.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Lori Ann talks about her beginning as a costume designer
- Today’s noise can apply to dressing and wardrobe design
- How to dress in an age-appropriate way that aids your personal brand
- Lori Ann tells stories of her past actor clients and body image issues
- When working on your branding, coordinate with your website
- Branding photos are like dating photos: show what you mean and who you are
- Lori Ann talks about the three things she wishes people knew about wardrobe styling
- Knowing which type of coach you are is important when choosing how to present yourself
- Holding on to clothing for nostalgia purposes and why it’s a bad idea
- Lori Ann’s program to boost fashion, confidence and total beauty
- The importance of reading books on confidence
MORE ON LORI ANN:
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!