Hey there, everybody. Today on the Know, Like & Trust Show, we’re going to be talking about my essential takeaways from Creator Economy Expo. I will be sharing some of the best ways to make better content, generate better leads in your business, and ultimately make more money more efficiently.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- What is a content entrepreneur
- How to create content in a web three world
- How to use social tokens as a content upgrade
- The main growing pains you’ll feel while changing the content model
- How to organize your content world
- How will you build your Know, Like, and Trust factor towards loyalty if you struggle to find the next relevant piece of content
- The importance of defining the goal of your content
- How to decentralize your content
- Creator Economy Expo
- Joe Pulizzi of The Content Marketing, Inc.
- Definition of a content entrepreneur
- iDigress Podcast with Troy Sandidge
- Roberto Blake YouTube Channel
- Author Daniel H. Pink
- Brian Clark, Founder of Copyblogger
- Brian Clark, Founder of Unemployable
- Chris Guillebeau, Creator of the World Domination Summit
- Mike King, Founder and Managing Director of iPullRank
- Air Table – content database
- Jeremiah Owyang
- The Jordan Harbinger Show Podcast
- Brendan Dunn, Owner of Create and Sell
- 24 Data-Backed Reasons to Personalize Your Marketing
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!