Britney covers the basic tenets of branding for those existing solely online or looking to build their online presence.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What is necessary and what isn’t necessary for the average solopreneur
- The paradox between wanting to see authenticity in others but not offering it ourselves
- My personal story about the sober reality of the noise on social media
- Only real and honest stories will cut through the social media noise in today’s world
- Why emulation leads to comparing your current to someone else’s best
- Your combination of skills + value is your brand and defines your brandscape
- How being vulnerable allows you to work with clients that fully trust you
- Why you can’t have impact without being seen
- Impact: you’ll never know what ripples you set forth into the world unless you try
- Why gaining control of your social media time increases your visibility
- Your on-brand social media presence contributes to you being the go-to expert in your niche
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!