In my first ever Q&A episode, I answer questions about how to define your niche, how to transition your niche, and how to find time to do it all when branding isn’t your strong point.
Through these questions, I advise on when to start hiring out your branding and when to create your own marketing calendar to do it yourself. I discuss playing to your strengths and weaknesses in showing your own personality in your personal brand and to be professional and personal at the same time.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Rebecca asks how to transition your target market and whether it should be a gradual switch or cold turkey move.
- Crissy requests advice on how to define your target niche.
- Mark asks how to find time to do all the branding must haves when it’s not your A+ area of expertise.
- Lisa desires to set herself apart in a large brokerage and also wants to know how to find time to do it all.
- Dina wants to know how her investment of time and money into personal branding would actually help her business.
- Emily asks how to present herself to clients so they feel like they already know her before meeting her– my specialty!
- I answer all these questions and more!
- Core Value Assessment
- Faces From the Neighborhood
- The Compound Effect
- The Game of Life For Women and How to Play It
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!
Share this Post