New Year’s is a time of reflection. A time to reevaluate. And if you’ve closed out this year feeling a bit of FOMO, Britney talks through the solution of branding your way out of FOMO disease.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What FOMO means and how it affects you as a business owner
- How FOMO can lead to a downward spiral
- How keeping up with your competition has a time and place
- Britney introduces the idea of BRANDING UP
- Why taking shortcuts will lead to FOMO and what to do about it
- What branding up really means in terms of business scaling
- How giving your business wings is like parenting
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!