Expanding on a very popular mini-training I did on Instagram Stories, I spend this episode debunking the myth of the ideal customer avatar and reframing the idea to be more approachable, less full of marketing jargon, and get to the heart of what you need to know to attract clients with ease.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why the ideal client avatar is so confusing
- What you need to know about your best client to create a great brand message
- Why your best client is the first step to showing up consistently for your online business
- A real-world example of the differences between an ideal customer avatar and a best client
- How you can get to know your best client
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!