Rose Radford is a Business Strategist and Wealth Coach, former McKinsey Consultant and speaker. I asked her to join me on the podcast so we could discuss the evergreen webinar model instead of the more traditional launch cycle most entrepreneurs find themselves in. Join us as we talk about a different way to run your business!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Rose’s take on an evergreen business model
- Strategies that Rose uses to sign at least one new client every week
- The importance of building true connections with your ideal client
- Finding a business model that works best for you, not just what “they” say you should be doing
- Sales as a contact sport
- A behind-the-scenes look into how Rose’s business looks logistically
More on Rose:
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.