If you believe that you have a message worth listening to, then you have a responsibility to get that message out into the world. Here’s your permission. You have to go for it, even if it feels a little scary.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Permission granted means it’s time for you to start helping people, even if you feel like you still have questions
- Why most coaches fail (hint: it’s not what you think)
- How the concept of falling in love and branding being the same thing came about
- The power of affirmations and positive Instagram accounts
- Sophie Lua’s “can you handle all of me?” as applied to a brand
- The five steps of building a brand
- Why you don’t have to be confrontational to have a clear brand, but you do need to turn people off
- What keeps a mission-driven brand moving forward
- Your brand in a nutshell: You know you can make the world a better place if only ____
- A few 2020 problems that could have been better with different messaging
- A few takeaways from Brand Barbarian, by Ben Settle
- Who to focus on when answering “Can you handle all of me?”
- Two things you need to overcome before building a personal brand
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!