All of branding can be broken down into two phases: first, define your brand, then apply it and market your business. In this short episode, I dive into the questions of The Brandscaping Method you need to answer in each phase.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Starting scrappy or bootstrapping, in the beginning, means you’ll develop your brand messaging over time
- The two phases of building a wildly successful brand
- How I developed my “signature process,” The Brandscaping Method
- The first phase of building your brand covers all the thinking things
- The second phase covers all the doing things
- Why people buy you instead of your offers
- Authentic consistency and mastering your message
- The five things you need to know about your marketing foundation
- Why you need to put your marketing foundation together with your brand foundation
- The Perils of Starting Scrappy
- The Brandscaping Method
- The Show-Up System
- Intentional Business Application
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand-building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with the Intentional Business VIP and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!