I talk about Muhammad Ali’s rise to greatness and apply it to brand and niche lessons every online biz owner needs to know.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why you can’t figure out how to communicate with your ideal client
- Ali’s story and the three points relevant to branding your business
- How to define your best client
- When rules don’t apply in marketing
- Making finger-pointy marketing
- How to know your niche
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!