Tom Schwab knows how to build an online business. Marketing at its heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer. Tom helps small business owners, entrepreneurs and soloprenuers get featured on leading podcasts their prospects are already listening to. Then he shows them how to turn listeners into customers.
He is also the author of Podcast Guest Profits: Grow Your Business with a Targeted Interview Strategy and is the founder of Interview Valet, the concierge level booking service.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Tom compares knowing your best marketing methods to choosing which path to take on a cross-country roadtrip
- How building your KLT factor with a podcast guest slot is a great branding strategy
- The power of repurposing content
- Every 4-5 minute conversation can be a new 600-word blog post
- Why getting on a podcast as a guest is easy, and what the real hard part is
- Tom talks about the differences between a podcast interview and a TV or radio interview
- The 6 steps to systematizing your guest podcast strategy
MORE ON Tom Schwab:
- rev.com for inexpensive transcribing
- Tom’s new book Podcast Guest Profits: Grow your business with a targeted interview strategy
- Adversaries Into Allies by Bob Burg
Social Media Simple Start, a monthly membership teaching entrepreneurs how to market with on-brand social media posts in two minutes per day
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!