Amanda J. Daley, a health coach and mentor for other health coaches to create thriving practices, tells us how to set apart our business online, use social media for its unique benefits and hone our message.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The number one thing coaches need to get clear on
- Amanda likens talking about pain points to the idea that no one goes to a pharmacy to buy a health coaching pill; they buy a pill to fix a pain point
- How you can market to pain points without using fear and scare tactics
- Amanda’s take on using social media versus funnels and ads
- Why social media is the perfect place to hone your message and build your Know, Like & Trust factor
- Places like Instagram are great for creating real relationships and get over the sales sleaze feelings
- How important the target market is, but why you don’t want to get hung up on it
- Why getting wrapped up in stories and photos should be second to getting phone calls
- The real work of being in an online business
- Why we need to make use of the free online social media platforms while they’re available
MORE ON AMANDA:
[x_button size=”large” block=”true” circle=”true” icon_only=”false” href=”https://britneygardner.com/iTunes” title=”” target=”” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover” info_content=””]Subscribe on iTunes[/x_button]
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
TO BUILD YOUR BRAND:
Britney has a variety of ways to work with her, from recorded workshops guiding you through DIY brand building skills all the way to complete brand crafting with Instant Badass Brand and brand photography.
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!