Today on the show we’re going to cover a bit of a lofty topic, marketing fatigue. It is something that needs to be addressed because marketing fatigue, if not handled properly, will lead to overall burnout in your business.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- How marketing fatigue can lead to burnout in your business that leads to complete failure
- Steps you can take to combat marketing fatigue
- How content batching will decrease burnout and fatigue
- Fully releasing vs. partly releasing marketing actions and creation
- Why we have to learn to say no more often
- How taking steps to reduce marketing fatigue will lead to less busy work, less revolving expenses, and more clients
When not handled properly, marketing fatigue will lead to overall burnout in your business.
It’s always going to be smarter for you to condense your creation time.
Learning to say no more often is how I’m setting healthy boundaries in my business.
You don’t have a responsibility to be perfect all the time.
When you’re looking at what you can pull back from to decrease your marketing fatigue, it’s often things that you’re doing that aren’t tied to results.
To Market Your Business Online:
Navigating how to market your service business online–especially when you’re moving from 1:1 services to a 1:many model–doesn’t have to be hard even when you have a lot of moving parts.
You just have to know where you’re going. The Biz GPS Intensive is the best way to get that 30,000-foot view of your business–and a concrete plan for the next six months.
Stitcher | Google Play Podcasts | Podcast Feed | How To Subscribe
LEAVE A RATING & REVIEW HERE
Music by Michael De La Torre. Thanks, Mikey!